CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionKey Concepts in Human Resource Management is one of a range of comprehensive glossaries with entries arranged alphabetically for easy reference. All major concepts, terms, theories and theorists are incorporated and cross-referenced. Additional reading and Internet research opportunities are identified. More complex termilogy is made clearer with numerous diagrams and illustrations. With over 500 key terms defined, the book represents a comprehensive must-have reference for anyone studying a business-related course or those simply wishing to understand what human resource management is all about. It will be especially useful as a revision aid.
- Author BiographyJON SUTHERLAND and DIANE CANWELL are both experienced writers. They are the authors of a number of successful key reference and textbooks including Marketing Campaigns (1998), Organisation Structures and Processes (1997) and Foundation Business (1996). They are both former college lecturers specializing in business studies and are now full-time writers.
- Author(s)Diane Canwell,Jonathan Sutherland
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.