All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Key Concepts volume places significant focus on the literature of the modernist era, from the turn of the century up until World War Two. It is a clear and accessible overview of the texts, contexts and criticism of Modernist literature. It is alphabetically arranged and fully cross-referenced for ease of use. It includes a chrology and suggestions for further reading to aid learning and understanding. It does t rely on commonplace or over-used examples.Introducing the dynamic study of a literary period stretching from 1900 to the Second World War, the book reflects the exciting mix of European avant-garde, writers of the Harlem Renaissance and regional voices within Britain. Three distinct sections explore the major concepts, themes and issues that characterise the literature.
- Author BiographyJULIAN HANNA is a sessional lecturer in the English department at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Julian Hanna
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts: Literature
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight242 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byMartin Coyle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.