All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible account of philosophical concepts, theories and key thinkers with an emphasis on recent developments in the field. Containing over 300 entries, the terms are ordered alphabetically and cross referenced for ease of use. Suggestions for further reading follow the explanations, encouraging further reflection and independent learning.
- Author BiographyPADDY MCQUEEN is currently conducting postgraduate research into gender and the politics of recognition at the Department of Politics, International Studies and Philosophy, Queen's University Belfast. He completed a Master's degree in philosophy at Durham University and has a special interest in Asian philosophy, gender and metaphysics. HILARY MCQUEEN has taught a range of subjects in a variety of educational settings. She is currently teaching and researching at the Institute of Education, University of London. Her academic interests inlcude philosophy, psychology, sociology and music.
- Author(s)Hilary McQueen,Paddy McQueen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight345 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.