All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here Tourism is the fourth biggest industry in the world. What are the key concepts in Tourist Studies? This essential resource for students of tourism contains concise and authoritative entries on: * Planning Tourism * Sustainable Tourism * Festivals and Events * Cultural Tourism * Ecomics of Tourism * Regeneration * The Experience Ecomy * Urban Tourism * Sex Tourism Shrewdly judged to suit the needs of the modern student, the book offers the basic materials, tools and guidance for making sense of tourism and gaining the best results in essays and exams.
- Author BiographyMelanie Smith (PhD) is a Lecturer and Researcher in the Department of Tourism and Catering at the Budapest Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences in Budapest where she specialises in cultural tourism and health tourism. Nikki Macleod has more than 15 years' experience of teaching tourism at University of Greenwich and the University of North London (now London Metropolitan University) and is a registered practitioner of the Higher Education Academy. During this period she has taught extensively, contributed to the development of new programmes and undertaken research. She is an External Examiner for Oxford Brookes University and the University of East London. Margaret Hart Robinson is currently teaching Tourism Studies at the University of Las Palmas, Spain.
- Author(s)Margaret Hart Robertson,Melanie K. Smith,Nicola MacLeod
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Key Concepts Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.