All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey Concepts in Victorian Literature is a lively, clear and accessible resource for anyone interested in Victorian literature. It contains major facts, ideas and contemporary literary theories, and is packed with close and detailed readings of a variety of vels, poems and plays. Structured into three, easy-to-use sections, the book guides readers through all the major concepts, themes and issues which characterize Victorian literature. It offers an overview of the historical and cultural context in which this literature was produced, and introduces readers to all of the significant critical and theoretical perspectives which underpin modern research into the period.
- Author BiographySEAN PURCHASE is a Lecturer in English Literature at Cardiff University, UK, specializing in Victorian Literature. He is currently researching articles on Dickens and Empire and a book on the Victorians and the Colonial Unconscious.
- Author(s)Sean Purchase
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts: Literature
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight406 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.