All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionKey Financial Market Concepts is the ultimate reference tool for anyone working in the finance industry, explaining the 100 essential financial market terms. It provides you with a definition of what each concept is, how it works, when it is likely to arise, how it's calculated and how best to use it. You'll also get access to many of the formulas used, already programmed into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. From simple and compound interest, through to bonds and yields and the Black and Scholes model, this book has it covered.
- Author BiographyBob Steiner is the founder/managing director of Markets International, an independent training company. A former treasury officer and financial consultant he's also the author of Mastering Financial Calculations, now in its second edition.
- Author(s)Bob Steiner
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.