All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title fully covers the core ICT requirements of the revised National Curriculum and the Framework for teaching mathematics. Each activity can be searched for by activity, key word, National Curriculum area or chapter from the Key Maths books. The required minimum specifications are: CD-ROM for PC use, Pentium Processor running at 133mhz, full version of Microsoft Excel 97, Windows '95, '98, 2000, NT or XP, minimum 16 bit (64,000) depth colour, 800/600 screen resolution, 16 Mb of RAM, 8x speed CD-ROM drive, mouse or other pointing device, and 10MB of hard disc space.
- Author(s)David Miller
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/09/2010
- Content Notecol.
- Weight237 g
- Width184 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.