All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey Methods in Second Language Acquisition Research is a book written to help vice teachers and undergraduate students developing an awareness and understanding of the key methodological frameworks and processes used in second language research. The book should also help readers generating ideas and researchable questions and adopting particular research methods and procedures to collect and analyse data. The book is divided into three main parts: Key Stages in Second Language Research, Key Methodological Frameworks,and Mixed Frameworks and Psycholinguistics Methods.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Benati is Director of the Centre of Applied Research and Outreach in Language Education at the University of Greenwich (CAROLE) and Professor of Applied Linguistics and Second Language Studies.
- Author(s)Alessandro G. Benati
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note18 figures
- Weight1025 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.