All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a scientific approach to understanding the practice of hatha yoga. Through four-colour, three-dimensional illustrations of major muscles, tendons, and ligaments, Ray Long describes the practice and benefits of hatha yoga. Specific anatomical and physiological descriptions highlight the agonist, antagonist, and synergist muscles that come into play with each pose. Volume II of the series illustrates the correct muscle use during key poses of hatha yoga. From beginners to experts, this book will become a constant companion.
- Author BiographyRay Long, MD FRCSC, is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon and the founder of Bandha Yoga. He graduated from The University of Michigan Medical School with postgraduate training at Cornell University, McGill University, The University of Montreal, and Florida Orthopedic Institute.
- Author(s)Ray Long
- PublisherIndependent Publisher
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndependent Publisher
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight890 g
- Width205 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.