All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionKey Terms and Concepts for Investigation provides students and practitioners with a compilation of concise, accurate articles on major topics pertaining to criminal, private, and military investigations. Each entry in this reference features a definition and then describes its function in investigation, including best practices and job characteristics. From financial crimes, digital forensics, and crime scene investigation to fraud, DNA, and workplace violence, this compilation helps students master investigation and offers seasoned investigators a resource to further their kwledge of recent developments in the field.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Fay was a special agent of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) and later the Director of the National Crime Prevention Institute at the University of Louisville. He has held security management positions in the petroleum industry, as well as teaching at the university level. He holds the Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Hawaii, and is a well-known and respected author of many books.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnderson Publishing
- Weight725 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Fay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.