All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise, accessible, easy-to-navigate introduction to the key terms, concepts, thinkers and texts in philosophy of mind. Key Terms in Philosophy of Mind offers an introduction to a central topic in philosophy. The book offers a comprehensive overview of the key terms, concepts, thinkers and major works in the history of this key area of philosophical thought. Ideal for first-year students coming to the subject for the first time, Key Terms in Philosophy of Mind will serve as the ideal companion to the study of this fascinating subject. Pete Mandik provides detailed summaries of all the key concepts in the study of philosophy and the mind. There is an introductory chapter that provides context and background, while the following chapters offer detailed definitions of key terms and concepts, introductions to the work of key thinkers, summaries of key texts and advice on further reading. Designed specifically to meet the needs of students and assuming prior kwledge of the subject, this is the ideal reference tool for those coming to philosophy of mind for the first time. The Key Terms series offers undergraduate students clear, concise and accessible introductions to core topics. Each book includes a comprehensive overview of the key terms, concepts, thinkers and texts in the area covered and ends with a guide to further resources.
- Author BiographyPete Mandik is Associate Professor of Philosophy at William Paterson University of New Jersey, USA. He is co-author of Cognitive Science: An Introduction to the Mind and Brain (Routledge, 2006) and co-editor of Philosophy and the Neurosciences: A Reader (Blackwell, 2001).
- Author(s)Pete Mandik
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight354 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.