All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey Terms in Second Language Acquisition includes definitions of key terms within second language acquisition, and also provides accessible summaries of the key issues within this complex area of study. The final section presents a list of key readings in second language acquisition that signposts the reader towards classic articles and also provides a springboard to further study. The text is accessibly written, with complicated terms and concepts explained in an easy to understand way. Key Terms in Second Language Acquisition is an essential resource for students.
- Author BiographyBill VanPatten is Professor of Applied Linguistics and Second Language Studies at Texas Tech University. Alessandro G. Benati is Reader in Second Language Acquisition and Director of Research and Enterprise at the University of Greenwich, UK.
- Author(s)Alessandro G. Benati,Bill VanPatten
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.