All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionKey Terms in Translation Studies gives a comprehensive overview of the concepts which students of translation studies are likely to encounter during their study, whether at undergraduate or postgraduate level. The book includes definitions of key terms within the discipline, as well as outlines of the work of key thinkers in the field, including Eugene A. Nida, Gideon Toury, Hans J. Vermeer, and Lawrence Venuti. The list of key readings is intended to direct students towards classic articles, as well providing a springboard to further study. Accessibly written, with complicated terms and concepts explained in an easy to understand way, Key Terms in Translation Studies is an essential resource for students.
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Palumbo is a research fellow in the Department of Studies on Language, Text and Translation, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Palumbo
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.