All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKey Topics in Urology gives a broad, up-to-date understanding of common urological conditions. Each topic addresses the mode of presentation, management and outcome of these conditions. As well as being relevant for specific examinations, the book provides a review of conditions frequently encountered by the on-call registered medical practitioner who may t have specific training in urology. This book is essential revision guide for the MRCS and FRCS examinations and a useful reference source for higher surgical trainees without training in urology, GPs and nurses.
- Author(s)G. Jones,M. Gurun,M. Underwood,R Alexander
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.