All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey West lawyer Tabitha Tab DeWitt is incently caught up in a search for $10 million and emeralds from a sunken Spanish galleon. The loot was hidden and nearly forgotten after a disastrous old CIA financed sting. Murder, prison, and a change of political winds put the quest for the missing treasure temporarily on hold, but 15 years later the search resumes with a vengeance, tied w to a crooked development scheme. When Tab stumbles on the money, her life spins out of control. Aided by a heroic elderly woman, Tab falls victim to a corrupt judge, greedy builders, and assorted crooks. Abduction, a terrifying sailboat passage, murder, and a threatened hurricane, lead everyone to a twisted and ironic conclusion.
- Author BiographyDiana Reif first came to the Keys in the 70s and it was love at first sight. She left to attend law school in Miami and then practiced law in the Lower Keys for many years. Originally from Michigan, she also studied in France and Mexico during her undergraduate years. She has traveled widely since then. Diana is an avid painter as well as a writer. She and her husband live in Key West with their rescued dog, Picasso.
- Author(s)Diana Reif
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.