All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in response to students' worries over the demands of dealing with a range of complex and unfamiliar concepts, this handy reference book enables readers to grasp the essentials of Islam up to graduate level. It also provides a pool of fascinating information for all who want to extend their general kwledge of Islam - whether for personal or professional reasons.
- Author BiographyRon Geaves is Professor of Religious Studies at University College, Chester, UK
- Author(s)Ron Geaves
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.