All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQueen Usharna, queen of the Kingdom of Grenda Lear, is dying and appoints her eldest son, Berayma, to succeed her as King. Against tradition, she deems it necessary to give the five Keys of Power, symbols of royal authority, to each of her five children ...Berayma does t have the luxury of ruling with absolute power. However, even before Berayma is crowned king he is murdered. Lynan, the youngest of the five, evades capture and escapes with Kumul, his bodyguard, and Pendrosa, a young 'magiker'. Lynan is suspected to be the traitor and murderer, and Areava - w to be Queen - is very keen to catch him. the real murderers also want to find Lynan - to kill him. Lynan and his companions flee the kingdom in hopes of finding refuge amongst the Chetts, a legendary tribe of barbarians and centaurs. Lynan wants to clear his name, and although he's t quite as sure about this, he wants to rule Grenda Lear as it should be ruled - t with fear and violence, but with care and affection for the people.
- Author(s)Simon Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2000
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.