All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the simplest and direct books available on spiritual life and how to realise it on Earth. The book shows you how to recognise mistakes and negative influences, so you can kw when you stray from the Truth and kw how to reconnect with you Divine Nature. Written by rewned spiritual teacher Hua-Ching Ni, who cuts through conventional and New Age hype to show the essential Truth and how to use it to enrich your life.
- Author BiographyRaised in a traditional Chinese family of healing and spirituality spanning an unbroken succession of 74 generations, author Hua-Ching Ni is a well-respected doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, a universal spiritual teacher, and author of over 50 books in English. His son and contributing author, Dr Maoshing Ni, is a highly regarded traditional Chinese medical physician in Los Angeles, and is a best-selling author as well. 'Dr Mao' and his brother Dr Daoshing Ni are the founders of the acclaimed Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Hua-Ching Ni
- PublisherSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Weight456 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.