Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis wall chart gives a complete, easy-to-understand overview of the essential information that every keyboard player should kw. It shows the tes and their location on the keyboard, inversions, the main scales, and chord/finger positions to use with automatic accompaniment features of electronic keyboards.
Note: The sample for this product is an image of the entire chart. It may take a while to load.
- PublisherMel Bay Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications
- Weight113 g
- Width42 mm
- Height610 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.