All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSo successful was Keynes' theory that, by the mid 1940's, it was widespread across almost all of Europe's social democracies and, by the 1960's, the United States, too. Keynes personal life was less remarkable.
- Author BiographyRobert Cord is a specialist in Keynes, with an additional interest in the lives and work of the Bloomsbury Group. He is currently based at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Robert Cord
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleLife & Times
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note17 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight271 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.