Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionKeys to Managing Anger and Hostility in Marriage is geared for Couples who want to enhance their individual and relationship angerand conflict management skills. Couples will gain a new perspective on anger and how to gain control over unhealthy anger, better managing responses to provoking situations in their relationships. This combination book/workbook provides keys for managing anger and changing your relationship. Couples will learn to: reduce levels of anger direct anger into healthy ways of relating and problem-solving learn effective coping behaviors such as time-outs, prayer to stop escalation address issues with assertiveness and requests identify triggering situations establish a strategy and plan of action learn to forgive apply skills to more effectively control unhealthy anger responses and manage conflict develop emotional intelligence skills to build an intimate relationship assertiveness scenarios, What If questions for application. The lessons include: Anger's Many Faces, The Power of Anger - identifying triggers, What IS Good About Anger?, Defusing Anger by Managing Stress, Handling Anger Effectively, Anger and Assertiveness, Managing Conflict, Turn Your Anger into Forgiveness, Couples Time-Out, Plan to Change Your Life by Changing Your Thinking, How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Anger, Building a Healthy and Successful Relationship, Choosing Behavior Alternatives, Keys to Defusing Anger and Hostility, Stopping the Blame-Game, Enjoying the Benefits of Good Anger. This book and workbook is co-authored by Lynette Hoy, a marriage and family counselor licensed in the state of Illiis, National Certified Counselor, crisis counselor and Anger Management Specialist and Ted Griffin, Editor/writer. Lynette is a National Anger Management Association- Certified Anger Management Specialist-1V, Supervisor, Consultant and Diplomate. Mrs. Hoy has trained hundreds of clients, couples and students in anger management. Contact Lynette Hoy for questions about these courses.
- Author BiographyThis book and workbook is co-authored by Lynette Hoy, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois, National Certified Counselor, crisis counselor and Anger Management Specialist; and Ted Griffin is an Editor and writer. Lynette is a National Anger Management Association- Certified Anger Management Specialist-1V, Supervisor, Consultant and Diplomate. Mrs. Hoy has trained hundreds of clients, couples and students in anger management.
- Author(s)Lynette J Hoy Lcpc
- PublisherCounselcare Connection
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCounselcare Connection
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.