All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Pearl's Keys to the INNER Universe is the most complete and comprehensive manual ever published on bodybuilding and weight training. Keys to the INNER Universe covers every major weight training topic from nutrition to mapping out various training programs. There are over 1200 fully illustrated exercises with proper names and a degree of difficulty given for each exercise shown in this encyclopedia. You can choose from hundreds of different exercises for each muscle group and select those exercises that are best suited for your present physical needs. Pearl reveals ALL THE SECRETS used that enabled him to win the Mr. Universe title four times and reign as King of the Bodybuilders for nineteen years. This book is designed to help everyone, the young, the old, the weak, the strong, the coach, the gym instructor, a major league football team, or a YMCA weight room. Nobody, man or woman, has been igred. Covers every aspect of bodybuilding and weight training A Must for Coaches, Trainers and Gym Instructors Over 250,000 copies sold Basic Nutritional Facts Conduct Becoming a Champion Covers Every Aspect of Bodybuilding and Weight Training Exercises for Champion Physiques Fully Illustrated Chapters on the Ten Basic Muscle Groups Learning to Pose Muscles and Energy Nutrition and Virility Pearl s Contest Career Prolonging Your Productive Years Proper Attitude Women and Weight Training This encyclopedia can add years of pleasure to your sport. It can give you an education into bodybuilding that has never before been available. It can add new dimensions to a possible better life style. It's all there for the reading!
- Author BiographyBill Pearl is a four-time Mr. Universe and author of the best-selling bodybuilding books, Legends of The Iron Game, Keys to the Inner Universe, Getting Stronger, and Getting in Shape. He has personally coached more major contest winners than anyone else in history. At his own peak as a bodybuilder when he last won the Universe in 1971 at age 41, he weighed 242 pounds at a height of 5'10 and his arms measured 21 inches!
- Author(s)Bill Pearl
- PublisherBill Pearl Enterprises
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBill Pearl Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1438 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.