All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionKeyword research is one of the core facets of a business' strategy - t only online, but on the broad-spectrum. The keywords used in search engines to look for products, services or information online are the same words that drive our thoughts when it comes to getting what we want. As a result, keyword research should be a factor in determining online and offline marketing, product development and business strategies. In this How-to Guide, James Constable enlightens readers of the true necessity for keyword research for any and every business.
- Author BiographyJames Constable likes to look at his client's campaign from a strategic viewpoint in order to provide them with the most benefit for their business. He is not only interested in designing link building campaigns to best improve SERP rankings, but also the strategy behind keyword selection to send the most qualified traffic and sales to website. James joins us from the UK, where he gained a background and degree in international Business and it is this interest, along with the enthusiasm for the Internet, which drives him to get the best overall result for the campaigns he manages.
- Author(s)James Constable
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byArdala Evans,Elise Redlin-Cook
- Illustrator(s)David Gould
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.