Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionKhahari Discovers the Joy of Family explores the life of Khahari, a young, adventurous boy who learns just how fun and exciting his family can be. The dynamic story begins with Khahari's birth and his family's eager anticipation. The excitement, however, is quickly erased by the ever worrisome Mister Fearful, who casts doubt, fear, and second-guessing on just about everything the family wants to do. Throughout the story, the family challenges Mister Fearful, so Khahari can experience the joy of Family.
- Author BiographyEvan J. Roberts is an author, educator, professional speaker, and mentor. For over a decade, he has coached children, teens, and adults on a range of topics, including: success, achievement, parenting, literacy, public speaking, goal-setting, and much more. He knows from personal experience that many people desire success, but desire alone is not enough. Mr. Roberts is passionate about teaching youth the importance of self education, literacy, developing clarity of purpose, and pursuing excellence in their endeavors. Mr. Roberts' personal mission statement, Empowering Youth Now and For the Rest of Their Lives, serves as the foundation for the literary works that he creates. His book, How to Become Influential and Highly Successful: The Young Adult Success Manual, has taught countless teens to stop going through the motions in life and the transformation that happens when they challenge themselves to self-mastery. The principles in the book have provided teens with the keys to living with a sense of urgency and producing high-level achievement. Khahari Discovers the Joy of Family is Mr. Roberts' new children's series inspired by his son. This book celebrates family, love, and triumph over fear. It is also Mr. Roberts' way of encouraging early literacy, especially among boys, and contributing to the positive portrayal of African American families in literature. As a mentor, Mr. Roberts works directly with teens and has a reputation for influencing positive change. His mentoring program, Youth Empowerment Group, exposes teens to in-depth success principles, community service, charitable fundraising, and introduces them to influential community members. Mr. Roberts received his Bachelor's degree in Science from Chicago State University and his Master's degree in Teaching from National-Louis University. He has taught and mentored youth throughout the metropolitan Chicagoland area.
- Author(s)Evan Jamal Roberts
- PublisherEmpowered People Press, LLC
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmpowered People Press, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janine Carrington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.