All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionKhalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor: The Autobiography is the extraordinary story of the Chairman of one of the world's biggest business powerhouses, Al Habtoor Group of Companies. Born of simple means with modest early ambitions, his destiny took him far beyond his wildest imaginations. Guided by principle, unflinching self-belief and a bold ability to take risks, Khalaf Al Habtoor saw adversity as a dare to rise up, bigger and wiser than before. In this book he recounts his successes, failures and the many lessons learned through experience. Having lived through some of the most crucial moments in history, Khalaf Al Habtoor recalls his life against the backdrop of momentous world affairs. Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor: The Autobiography is the provoking and inspiring chronicle of the life of a man who predicted his future simply by envisioning it.
- Author BiographyKhalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor is the Chairman of Al Habtoor Group of Companies and is an influential figure in the UAE, throughout the business community and among members of the ruling family. He began his career as an employee in a local construction firm, and in 1970, he established his own company, Al Habtoor Engineering, which became the foundation of Al Habtoor Group.
- Author(s)Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor
- PublisherMotivate Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMotivate Publishing Ltd
- Content Note190 colour & mono photographs
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.