All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an inside account of Khalifman's life and chess career, describing his emergence from promising junior to FIDE World Champion.
- Author BiographyGennady Nesis has worked with Alexander Khalifman since his junior days and was part of his team when he won the World Championship in Las Vegas in 1999. He is uniquely qualified to write this book.
- Author(s)Alexander Khalifman
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noted.
- Weight494 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorGennady Nesis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.