All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its intense action and the unbelievable skills of its athletes, kickboxing has gained worldwide popularity in a way that few international sports ever do. It requires perfect timing, incredible speed, and relentless power, and this guide details the techniques and methods needed to win. Author Pat O Keeffe is a coach, trainer, and champion with three decades of experience, and his book includes dozens of techniques to prepare both body and mind for this dangerous and exciting sport. Helpful step-by-step illustrations demonstrate the techniques of defense; counter-attack; timing, distance, and mobility; sparring; speed and power; conditioning; and more. Perfect for the amateur kick boxer or the experienced fighter, Kick Boxing is a must-read resource written by one of the sport s top experts. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sportsbooks about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPat O'Keeffe is a world-renowned kick boxing trainer and champion who has competed against three World Champions in his decades-long career. He is the British Head and Team Coach for the American kick boxing association, K.I.C.K.
- Author(s)Pat O'Keeffe
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.