All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoing words like kick, jump, throw, and run are verbs. They're action words. Through rhyming text paired with colorful illustrations, students will learn about verbs as they sing about doing some of their favorite fall things. This hardcover book comes with CD and online music access.
- Author(s)Linda Ayers
- PublisherCantata Learning
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRead, Sing, Learn: Songs about the Parts of Speech
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCantata Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width282 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Bucs
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.