All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKickball - NOOMA 006 We always think we kw what's missing from our lives in order to really make us happy, don't we? If only I had that car, or that job, or if only I could lose those 15 lbs, then I'd be happy. Really? How often do we want something only to find out that it wasn't that great after all? Sometimes we ask God for things and if He doesn't deliver right away, we start questioning whether God really understands or even cares. Do we really trust God? Do we trust that God is good and sees a bigger picture than we ever could? It's easy to want what's right in front of us, but maybe God kws what's better for us, and sometimes we just can't see it.
- Author BiographyRob Bell is the founding pastor at Mars Hill Bible Church in Grandville, Michigan. He is a breakthrough communicator in the Christian community and is featured in the first series of NOOMA, which are spiritually-based short films.
- Author(s)Rob Bell
- Date of Publication29/03/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNooma
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteDVD
- Weight124 g
- Width139 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time10
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.