All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAFL legends Adam Goodes and Michael O'Loughlin are blood brothers and great mates. They are also two of the best footballers ever to play for the Sydney Swans. Between them, they played over 650 games and kicked over 900 goals. But what were Goodesy and Magic like when they were kids? What kind of scrapes did they get into at school? And what was it like to go from being rmal teenagers to AFL superstars? Find out all this and much more in Kicking Goals, the story of Adam and Michael's friendship in their own words, as told to Anita Heiss. www.go-foundation.org
- Author BiographyAnita is a writer, poet, activist, social commentator and academic. She is the author of Yirra and her deadly dog, Demon, I'm not racist, but..., My Story: the diary of Mary Talence, Sydney 1937, and a series of chick lit novels including Not Meeting Mr Right, Manhattan Dreaming and Paris Dreaming. Her work has been shortlisted for the NSW Premier's Literary Awards Young People's History Prize and she has won the DEADLY award for writing a number of times. She is a member of the Wiradjuri nation of central New South Wales, but grew up in Matraville, Sydney.
- Author(s)Anita Heiss
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintPiccolo Nero
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.