All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.47Free postage
- AU $23.40Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 365 days of time-tested writing exercises, prompts, and instructional quotes for the creative writer. Readers can follow the arc the exercises in the book form: breaking through blocks, going back to childhood, dreaming, discovering, changing - themes that eventually appear in all creative writing. Or they can dip into the book at whim, extracting just the exercise they need in a difficult moment.
- Author BiographyA widely published author and editor, Barbara Abercrombie teaches at the UCLA Extension Writer's Program. She lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Barbara Abercrombie
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width126 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.