All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use book provides step-by-step exercises to help couples improved their relationship by communicating more effectively. Covering a wide range of topics, this book examines: verbal abuse, sexual issues, addiction issues, domestic violence, mental illness, divorce, family dynamics, and affairs, to mention a few. This practical guide helps you find your way through a disconnected marriage or a volatile partnership. This book is a breakthrough for the millions of couples who need to go to couples therapy and won't, or for those who have been to counseling and did t see results.
- Author BiographyMargot Brown has counseld thousands of people about their relationships in her private practice of 20 years. She has a Doctorate in Psychology and is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist. She lives with her husband and family in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Margot Ellen Brown
- PublisherBrown & Brown Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrown & Brown Enterprises
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.