All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonday, fun day, mud-pies-in-the-sun day. What do you get when you dunk two muddy kids in a bathtub full of clean water? Kid Tea! The water in the tub changes color to match the food the brother and sister ate or the things they played with during the day. Brown for mud, purple for popsicles-a different color of kid tea for each day of the week! Kids will enjoy the repetitive, sing-song text: Dunk me in the tub, please, for blue kid tea! Glin Dibley's playful art rendered in acrylic, color pencil, and digital techniques lends a hand in helping children learn about colors and the days of the week.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ficocelli
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Glin Dibley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.