All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTwice as many people today are t having children than 30 years ago. In an unprecedented survey, Kaye Walters has polled over 4,000 n-parents from 59 countries to find out why--in their words--they chose t to parent, and the issues they face for t doing so. Kidfree & Lovin' It! speaks to all types of n-parents--single or coupled, male or female--whether they are childfree by choice, kidfree by circumstance, childless or on the fence. Here's a sampling of what's inside: - Hundreds of insightful quotes about kids, parenting and n-parenting from both the childfree and childed. - A look at the reasons why people have kids, and a thorough examination of why others don't. - The Kidfree Bingo Card containing common cliche comments ( bingos ) used to pressure you into procreating. - A list of creative comebacks to use when you get blindsided by one of the bingos mentioned above. - An exclusive list of over 260 table n-parents from past to present--peppered with their quotes on the subject. - Dozens of resources for n-parents worldwide, including groups, websites, books and a pithy glossary of terms. Kidfree & Lovin' It! is the most complete guide to living as a n-parent published to date.
- Author BiographyKaye Walters has worked in the magazine industry for more than 25 years. She has worked in national advertising for such publications as ISLANDS and Unique Homes magazine. She also has written travel and lifestyle articles. She recently stepped down as publisher of Passport Gateway Magazine of Santa Barbara-a visitor publication she co-launched in 1995-to pursue the Kidfree Project. Walters lives on the beach in California with her soul mate, Brian. Together they like to play beach volleyball, kayak, stand-up paddle board, snorkel, ski, scuba, hike, bike, travel, garden, read and hunt for sea glass on the beach-you got it-kidfree!
- Author(s)Kaye D Walters
- PublisherSerena Bay Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSerena Bay Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.