All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of irresistible hand knits for boys and girls, ages two through ten, from the top designers in Knitter's Magazine. These 20+ adorable outfits and accessories include a variety of pullovers, cardigans, dresses, socks and hats. The projects' detailed, visually appealing illustrations guide knitters through each step of the more complicated techniques and important steps.
- Author BiographyRick Mondragon is the editor of Knitter's Magazine. He teaches specialized knitting techniques across the country. Elaine Rowley is the former editor of Knitter's Magazine and the current managing editor of XRX Books. They both live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Author(s)Elaine Rowley
- PublisherXRX Books,US
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Dakota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXRX Books,US
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRick Mondragon
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.