All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids love to be asked questions almost as much as they love to ask them. And asking is important parents kw the value of having meaningful conversations with their kids, especially as family time is under continuous assault from gadgets and devices. Now the book that solves those needs is back anuncing a fresh new edition of The Kids Book of Questions. Including subjects like the Internet, school violence, and climate change, the book remains a timeless treasure. Here is a collection of questions designed to challenge, entertain, provoke, and expand young minds. These are the questions that let kids discover how they feel; let people kw what they think; raise issues that everyone loves to discuss. Gregory Stock, author of the original #1 bestselling Book of Questions, took his question-asking ways into schools and came back with over 200 questions, including Thorny dilemmas: Would you rather have a job you didn t like that paid a lot or a job you loved that paid just eugh to get by? Embarrassing challenges: Would you kiss someone in front of your whole class for $250? Provocative ideas: What things do you think your parents do just to set an example for you? Intriguing fantasies: If you could text any famous person and be sure they d read and answer your text, who would you write to and what would you say? There is only one requirement: Give an honest answer. Then be amazed to see where one little question leads.
- Author(s)Gregory Stock
- PublisherAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Weight159 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.