All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a Coloring Books and what are the benefits Most children have a desire to express themselves with art. A box of crayons will motivate them to produce drawings. Budding artists' work usually starts as scribbles and gradually advances to stick figures and beyond. Coloring books are pages of pre-drawn outlines of pictures that children fill in with various colors, using crayons, markers, colored pencils or paints. They are t only fun, but they also provide benefits to children who use them. While using coloring books, youngsters learn to properly hold a writing instrument; concentrate and follow directions; practice hand-eye coordination; recognize colors and shapes and enhance their creativity.
- Author(s)Speedy Publishing LLC
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.