All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 18 projects gleaned from the author's experience as director of the Good Earth Kids' Club, Kids' Container Gardening will teach enthusiastic young gardeners how to create an assortment of container gardens that are simple to make, that are fun to work on, and that make great gifts. Organized by season, the books' chapters will help kids develop their green thumbs with projects ranging from Great Big Garden Bowls for Mom, Father's Day Fountains, and other special occasion/holiday containers to sand art terrariums. In addition to providing the basics on plants and gardening, this helpful guide also includes a glossary of terms, a listing of plants used in the book, a list of resources, and numerous photographs to show kids that they're proceeding on the right path as they create their individual containers.
- Author BiographyCindy Krezel is the director of development for the Planting Fields Foundation and the author of Kids' Container Gardening. She is also the former children's program coordinator for Martin Viette Nurseries, where she ran the Good Earth Kids Club, and a freelance journalist whose articles have appeared in publications such as Long Island Gardening, The New York Times, and Newsday. She lives in Brentwood, New York. Bruce Curtis has chronicled many of the significant events of the last decades of the 20th century as a photographer for LIFE, Sports Illustrated, and Time. He lives in Albertson, New York.
- Author(s)Cindy Krezel
- PublisherBall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSt Charles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Bruce Curtis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.