All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for adventurous kids and their parents, who want to explore the nature that grows in their local environment. Children will discover the magic of growing, learning about the different properties that plants have, how to track the sun, how to plant vegetables, how to gather moss, how to create a terrarium and more. Each activity includes instructions made up of 6 easy steps and an accompanying photograph to help guide the reader. Don brings together a lifetime of kwledge, practical advice and step-by-step instructions in this fun-filled book of projects for kids of all ages.
- Author BiographyHorticulturist, tree surgeon, life-long gardener, animal enthusiast, and television presenter, Don Burke has been growing vegetables ever since he was a kid. Don is the author of more than 10 books on gardening including best sellers The Lazy Gardener and Organic.
- Author(s)Don Burke
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width185 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.