All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you live, you'll find great fishing for some type of fish. It may be catfish or sunfish in a local farm pond, carp in a nearby river, or crappies and bass in the lake across town. The beginning of this book shows you where different fish types (called species) live. As you page through this chapter, check out the small colored maps to see which species live in your state. And look closely at the drawings of the fish so you can tell what you have landed. So what species do you think will be your favorite to catch? This book covers - How do I make a fish bite?o Teaching kids proven methods of locating, catching, and handling a variety of species.- Is it a keeper?- What does my fish weigh?
- Author BiographyDave Maas spent five summers working as head instructor and guide at Camp Fish, an educational fishing camp for kids located in northern Minnesota.During this time he gave classroom seminars and on-the-water demonstrations on topics ranging from how to find springtime crappies to the proper method for releasing big muskies. For many years, Dave also served as an editor for the popular Freshwater Angler series of books.
- Author(s)Dave Maas
- PublisherCreative Publishing International
- Date of Publication06/06/2001
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleFreshwater Angler S.
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.