All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionDo you coach elementary school boys' lacrosse? If so, you need drills for developing your players' skills. Drills that work for older players usually don't work for little kids. Typical lacrosse drill books igre the very youngest players. If you coach these boys, Kids' Lacrosse Drills is for you, whether you're just beginning or experienced. You're short on time and little kids are short on attention. Don't waste your efforts with what won't work. This book delivers what will work. Everything inside focuses exclusively on drills for six- to eleven-year-old boys. Nowhere else can you find information suited for this age level. Nowhere else can you find drills that are kid-tested. You could waste hour after frustrating hour learning what you need to kw. Instead, spend a few minutes reading what you need and flash into action.
- Author BiographyTom Mylott has been coaching elementary school boys' lacrosse since 2003. He played lacrosse for eight years in prep school and college. He is the author of Kids' Lacrosse: A Guide to Coaching Elementary School Boys' Lacrosse and Kids' Lacrosse for Parents: What Your Son in Elementary School Needs You to Know. He blogs at www.kidslacrosse.com.
- Author(s)Tom Mylott
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.