CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionAges 3 to 9 years. In these pages, children can explore roots, rhythms, and traditions from all corners of the earth while crafting their own art and artefacts. From Kachina dolls of the American Southwest to worry dolls from Central America to Egyptian paper beads, these crafts reveal details about cultures across the world. Step-by-step instructions are included for fifty projects, including: Korhogo Mud Cloth and Wodaabe Mirror Pouch from Africa; Chippewa Dream Catcher and Inuit Finger Masks of the Native Americans of North America; Japanese Kokeshi Doll and Thai Hanging Owl from Asia; Mexican Folk Art Tree of Life and Guatemalan Green Toad Bank from Mexico and Central America.
- Author(s)Alexandra M. Terzian
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Children's Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight594 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.