All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on early childhood to late teen issues like kidnapping and child safety, childhood obesity, school safety and zero tolerance policies, teen drivers, hazing, bullying and risk-taking behavior. Fear of and fear for youth is a rite of passage, a common lament that comes with change. Young people both represent and must deal with the consequences of these fluctuations, and are actually often better behaved than their predecessors.
- Author BiographyKaren Sternheimer teaches in the sociology department at the University of Southern California. She is the author of It's Not the Media: The Truth About Pop Culture's Influence on Kids.
- Author(s)Karen Sternheimer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.