All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing to children is a multi-billion dollar industry. McNeal provides guidelines for tapping into this vast market, and with interviews, observations and analyses, shows the secrets of marketing and selling to children. He discusses children's buying habits and ecomic motivations, and how children can be succesfully influenced by marketing strategies. He also looks at the future of the children's marketplace, examining the concerns of consumer advocates, regulators, and parents, and what they mean for marketers.
- Author(s)James U. McNeal
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note10ill.
- Weight526 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.