All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Timesbestseller! A gorgeous, insightful, big-hearted joy of a book. Nicola Yoon, #1New York Timesbestselling author ofEverything, Everything The critically acclaimed author of Mosquitoland brings us ather batch of unforgettable characters in this tragicomedy about first love and devastating loss. Victor Benucci and Madeline Falco have a story to tell. It begins with the death of Vic s father. It ends with the murder of Mad s uncle. The Hackensack Police Department would very much like to hear it. But in order to tell their story, Vic and Mad must focus on all the chapters in between. This is a story about: 1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey. 2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter. 3. One dormant submarine. 4. Two songs about flowers. 5. Being cool in the traditional sense. 6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards. 7. Simultaneous extreme opposites. 8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country. 9. A story collector. 10. How to listen to someone who does t talk. 11. Falling in love with a painting. 12. Falling in love with a song. 13. Falling in love.
- Author BiographyDavid Arnold lives in Lexington, Kentucky, with his (lovely) wife and (boisterous) son. He is the New York Times bestselling author of Kids of Appetite and Mosquitoland, and his books havebeen translated into over a dozen languages. Previous jobs include freelance musician/producer, stay-at-home dad, and preschool teacher. David is a fierce believer in the power of kindness and community. And pesto. He believes fiercely in pesto. You can learn more at davidarnoldbooks.com and follow him on Twitter @roofbeam.
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Weight476 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.