All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKIDS OF APPETITE by David Arld is a tragicomedy of first love and devastating loss for fans of Rainbow Rowell and Jennifer Niven. In the Hackensack Police Department, Vic Benucci and his friend Mad are explaining how they found themselves wrapped up in a grisly murder. But in order to tell that story, they have to go way back...It all started when Vic's dad died. Vic's dad was his best friend, and even w, two years later, he can't bring himself to touch the Untouchable Urn of Oblivion that sits in his front hall. But one cold December day, Vic falls in with an alluring band of kids that wander his New Jersey neighbourhood, including Mad, the girl who changes everything. Along with his newfound friendships comes the courage to open his father's urn, the discovery of the message inside, and the epic journey it sparks.
- Author BiographyDavid Arnold lives in Lexington, Kentucky, with his (lovely) wife and (boisterous) son. Previous jobs include freelance musician/producer, stay-at-home dad, and preschool teacher. He is a fierce believer in the power of kindness and community. And chips. He believes fiercely in chips. His first novel was Mosquitoland. You can learn more at davidarnoldbooks.com and follow him on Twitter @roofbeam.
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight248 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.