All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.68Free postage
- AU $33.98Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn the bohemian and brilliant Montparnasse of the 1920s, Kiki managed to escape poverty to become one of the most charismatic figures of the avant-garde years between the wars. Partner to Man Ray - whose most legendary photos she inspired - she would be immortalised by Kisling, Foujita, Per Krohg, Calder, Utrillo and Leger. Kiki was the muse of a generation that seeks to escape the hangover of the Great War, but she was above all one of the first emancipated women of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyJose-Luis Bocquet is a writer, comic book editor, and former journalist. Catel Muller is a renowned author of children's books and mature graphic novels. They jointly won the Angouleme Festival Grand Prize, France's most prestigious graphic novel award.
- Author(s)Jose-Luis Bocquet
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.