All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world has been massively unappreciative of sixteen-year-old Baxter Zevcenko. His bloodline may be a combination of ancient Boer mystic and giant shape-shifting crow, and he may have won an inter-dimensional battle and saved the world, but does anyone care? No. Instead he s packed off to Hexpoort, part reformatory, part military school, and just like Hogwarts (except with sex, drugs, and better internet access). The problem is that Baxter sucks at magic. He s also desperately attempting to control his new ability to dreamwalk, all the while being singled out by the school s resident bully, who just so happens to be the Chosen One. But when the school comes under attack, Baxter needsto forget all that and step into action. The only way is joining forces with his favourite recovering alcoholic of a supernatural bounty hunter, Ronin, to try and save the world from the apocalypse. Again.
- Author Biography<b>Charlie Human</b> is a denizen of South Africa s speculative fiction scene. His short story, The Immaculate Particle, appeared in <i>Pandemonium: Stories of the Apocalypse</i>, and Land of the Blind was printed in the UK version of ZOO CITY by Lauren Beukes. He has an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Cape Town.
- Author(s)Charlie Human
- PublisherTitan Books (UK)
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTitan Books (UK)
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.