Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe mission was to kill the most wanted man in the world-a mission important eugh it couldn't be handled by just any American military or intelligence force. This was a mission of international importance, and the best America had to offer was needed. As such, the task was handed to roughly forty members of America's supersecret counterterrorist unit-an elite and mysterious unit kwn as Delta Force.These Delta warriors had help, about as good a help as you can get. The CIA, a dozen of the British Queen's elite commandos, and ather dozen or so Army Green Berets stepped up. This team waged a modern-day siege of epic proportions against Osama bin Laden and his seemingly impenetrable cave sanctuary burrowed deep inside the Spin Ghar Mountain range.Over the years since the battle ended, scores of news stories have surfaced offering tidbits of information about what actually happened in Tora Bora. Most of it is conjecture and speculation. Kill Bin Laden is the first ever accurate, firsthand account of this battle and an inside look at the extraordinary nature of Delta Force and how they operate.
- Author BiographyDalton Fury (a pseudonym) retired from the military after more than twenty years of service. He served fifteen of those years in Special Operations Forces, where he had the distinct honorof serving with some of the finest human beings in the world. As a Delta Force troop commander, he served as the senior ranking military officer at the Battle of Tora Bora. There he commanded ninety-one other Western special operations commandos and support personnel and helped author-along with some of Delta's most talented sergeants-the tactical concept of the operation to hunt and kill bin Laden. David Drummond has made his living as an actor for over twenty-five years, appearing on stages large and small throughout the country and in Seattle, Washington, his hometown. He has narrated over sixty audiobooks for Tantor, in genres ranging from current political commentary to historical nonfiction, from fantasy to military, and from thrillers to humor. He received an AudioFile Earphones Award for his first audiobook, Love 'Em or Lose 'Em: Getting Good People to Stay. When not narrating, David keeps busy writing plays and stories for children.
- Author(s)Dalton Fury
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)David Drummond
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time690
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.