All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn edgy contemporary fairy-tale retelling perfect for fans of ABC's Once Upon a Time and NBC's Grimm. When Mirabelle runs away from her godmothers to Beau Rivage, the city where she was born, she hopes to discover answers about her parents' tragic death. Instead, she finds a group of unusual teenagers, each with a fairy-tale curse. In this strange seaside city, scenarios from fairy tales are played out over and over, and Mira has her own part in the drama: she's a Somlent, doomed to prick her finger and fall into an enchanted sleep like Sleeping Beauty. The problem is she's t interested in the charming (but slightly boring) prince who is fated to be her romantic counterpart. Mira is much more attracted to suave, handsome Felix, who bears a curse he can't, or won't, explain to her. Also available in hardcover (978-1-60684-323-9) and eBook (978-1-60684-324-6) formats.
- Author BiographySarah Cross is the author of Dull Boy.
- Author(s)Sarah Cross
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.